You can upload videos, images or text to selfharm.co.uk. Here’s how it works.
You can upload your own video or link to an existing YouTube video. Just click on the ‘Upload Video’ button and follow the instructions.
We use YouTube to host video content so your video is uploaded to our YouTube account and will appear there as well as on selfharm.co.uk.
There may be a delay in showing your video because we moderate content.
There are a wide range of video codec formats, audio codec formats and container formats in use and YouTube supports a very wide variety of them. Here's the list of some well-known formats which YouTube supports:
- WebM files (Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codec)
- .MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files - (typically supporting h264 and mpeg4 video codecs and AAC audio codec)
- .AVI (Many cameras output this format - typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM)
- .MPEGPS (Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio)
- .FLV (Adobe - FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio)
You can upload art, photos or other images. Just click on the ‘Upload Art’ button and follow the instructions.
There may be a delay in showing your image because we moderate content.
You can upload images in one of the formats: jpegs, giffs or pngs.
You can upload stories or other text. Just click on the ‘Upload Words’ button and follow the instructions.
There may be a delay in showing your text because we moderate content.